Thursday, September 16, 2010

From Steve Barley

Dear Colleagues,

I am delighted that Jeno Horvath asked me to be a guest at your meeting.  Your artistic diversity, your mastery of your disciplines, and your welcoming attitudes amazed me.  Thank you so much for a good time, and for the promise of more good times ahead.  Jeno has been my colleague for years.  My wife, Joyce, and I have many of his works of photographic art in our home, so we are able to enjoy his expressions whenever we please.

My forms of expression in verbal arts have included writing for Eastman Kodak Company, Xerox Corporation, and other companies. If any members of ABG wish to have me cooperate in their ventures, I shall be glad to give it my best.

I look forward to being with you Tuesdays. 

Sincerely,

sd barley
"Steve"

No comments:

Post a Comment